The original natural stone buildings of this historic winery were built around 1830 and over time have been modernised whilst retaining their original character.
Here the latest technology and the time honoured traditions live in harmony. In this way the wines can express their finest qualities.
More than 500 oak barrels are in use at any one time for periods of 3 to 36 months, depending on the maturing and oak aging requirements for each wine. After a barrel has been used three times it is replaced.