• To be the leading national producer of fine wine.
• To gain recognition in the principal markets of the world and with the most demanding clients in those markets.
• To surprise our clients and the world’s wine experts by producing in Uruguay the very highest quality wines. Wines that today we cannot even imagine.
• To be a model of business excellence through:
- The quality and character of our products
- The service we provide to our clients and consumers
- Our pleasant and friendly internal management style
• To be dynamic business that is alert and can quickly and easily respond to external changes.
• To create a highly professional team motivated by, self improvement, a team spirit and the constant desire to reach new goals.
• To generate a return on investment that guarantees an adequate level of growth in the business.
Our Quality Policy
In order to primarily satisfy our clients, our quality policies are based on the following:
• To fully understand the specific markets associated with our clients and consumers and to ensure that we continue to improve the products we supply.
• To develop products with a unique personality that fully satisfy or exceed our consumers’ expectations and thereby expand the market.
• To offer the best service from product delivery and promotional support through to point of sale.
• To offer an unforgettable experience to those who visit us, combining wine knowledge with information about our terroir altogether with a professional gastronomic guidance.
• To keep our old buildings, which are Historic National Monument, open for visits and well maintained.
• To maintain the confidence of our customers by showing that our products are always of good quality through rigorous quality control procedures and continually developing these standards.
• To provide our staff with the necessary tools and training that allow them to develop their maximum potential in a team work environment where they feel proud to be part of a successful organisation.
Our Comercial Policy
EJSA operates in the market base don the following:
- Transparency in all comercial relations
- Honesty and compliance in all our agreements
- Constant communication between parties in order to resolve any problem or concern that may arise
EJSA conducts sales based on the following definitions:
We only sell products that have been approved by quality control and that meet all the specifications. We endeavour to make products of only the finest quality.
Our technical staff is responsible for keeping backups of all our products
We have a system to manage claims and suggestions which assures that all correspondence from customers is handled and responded to
We have a system to verify that this system works correctly and that our customers are satisfied with the response
EJSA conducts its communication based on the following principles:
We consider wine to be nourishment and promote it as such, valuing its health properties when drunk in moderation
We are interested in the consumption of wine in society, within family or friends, not in loneliness.
We are careful of the tone of our communication to ensure that it does not offend or deceive the consumer
We adhere to the regulations which govern the communication of such products