We obtain our products from a renewable natural resource: the vine.
This forces us to be very conscious of the need to respect and take care of the environment.
In order to fulfil this commitment:
- We systematically evaluate and monitor the environmental aspects and impacts of our activity.
- We protect native flora and fauna.
- We preserve the historical buildings which are a National Historical Monument.
- We manage the vineyard applying the principles of organic agriculture to the handling of the vines and grapes.
- We design, maintain and constantly improve our integrated environmental management system by monitoring and complying with the regulations in force.
- We choose the most appropriate and cleanest technology to avoid or reduce the impacts of our productive activity.
- We use the resources at our disposal, particularly water and energy, in the most rational way.
- We release an industrial effluent that complies with the regulations in force and that is treated in a plant which preserves the visual balance with the environment and in which an odourless treatment system is implemented.
- We keep the environment clean, managing waste and inevitable emissions in an appropriate manner.
- We meet the management requirements of the ISO 14001 standard.
- We train our staff and try to rouse in them and in our visitors the feeling that it is worth preserving the environment by doing so ourselves first in our closest environment.