FOOD SAFETY POLICY
- EJSA manufactures healthy and reliable products.
- For that purpose, it has a surveillance and control system which is applied at all stages of the process, beginning with its suppliers and its own vineyards, through the distribution chain up to the final consumer.
- EJSA keeps records allowing an appropriate traceability of the actions carried out on products at all stages.
- EJSA applies the HACCP methodology to the manufacturing and bottling of wines to ensure the harmlessness of products.
- EJSA provides training to its staff, associate winegrowers, distributors, gastronomic staff of its clients and final consumers themselves, for the purpose of contributing to the understanding of intelligent consumption and the correct handling and preservation of our products.
- EJSA has a complete food safety management system based on the best practices and requirements described in the ISO 22000 : 2005 standard.
- EJSA maintains a Legal Standards Observatory to ensure the knowledge and fulfilment of all regulations related to food safety.